Rent a safari land cruiser with your drive Car rental Tanzania for your travel needs. Are you planning a safari to Tanzania and need a strong car? A safari land cruiser is the answer to this. We have well maintained and perfect cars for hire and you can book one now
The Safari land cruiser has long been the most popular safari car used throughout centuries for park safaris and long-distance road trips in Tanzania and across Africa. Purely built for off-the-beaten-track trips, the 4×4 land cruiser is guaranteed to give you a smooth and comfortable ride.
The Safari land cruiser can accommodate up to 7 people with an extended version carrying 9 passengers, the customized safari vehicle features a pop-up roof that offers tourists a chance to pop their heads out and get clear views of the wildlife and nature during game drives but that’s not all, it also comes with a cooler box for drinks plus well-spaced seats and back-up tyres.
The Safari land cruiser is the ideal car to hire for park safaris, camping trips, filming, photography as well as projects. We offer you the cruiser along with a well-trained driver guide but if you prefer self-drive, then that can be arranged as well based on your driving experience.
Our Safari vehicle of choice is the 4×4 Safari Land Cruisers. On road or off, Land Cruiser offer the best safari experience.
Why choose a Safari Land Cruiser?
There are several rental cars ideal for a safari in Tanzania but only a few can match the Safari Land Cruiser models and we present to you some of the reasons you should rent a Safari Land cruiser in Tanzania if you plan on visiting a national park or any other remote destination.
- Extra Features, Safari land cruiser has evolved over the years with some models customized to fit park tours, the modern day safari land cruiser is the best example as it has a pop-up roof, fridge box seating up to 8 people with extra space for cargo on the roof top ideal for clients that love camping adventures as both cans can carry all that equipment.
- Family friendly, if you are planning to travel as a family or a small group of 5 to 8 people and looking for the ideal rental car, then you should consider hiring a Safari land cruiser or the infamous extended 8-seater safari land cruiser and give your loved ones and friends that comfortable class safari experience.
- The 4 x 4 Safari land cruiser, when you talk about 4 wheel drive cars, the first thing that comes to mind is a station wagon, built for off the beaten track road trips able to drive through even the roughest of terrain, there is no denying that a station wagon fits the bill for the perfect safari car and that’s where the Land cruiser comes in with a 4 wheel drive mechanism that enables a car to pass through steep slopes, muddy and rough terrain in just a second.
- The 4×4 safari land cruiser is among the longest running series of models and it’s a classic model with the ability to reach everywhere regardless of how distant the place is. This cruiser is capable of climbing on any challenging road sections.
- Space,every traveler loves having their space on a long road trip and that’s why a spacious cargo compartment is a must for any road trip , just load your cargo in the rear compartment aka boot and enjoy the leg room , air-conditioner as you travel to your destination. This safari car is extended and has spacious spaces which are presented by the best arrangements to suit every tourist when viewing the savannah and wildlife.
- The chairs are rightly fitted with fixed seat belts and the tourists comfortably stretch legs. The cruiser’s exterior features eye catching colors which suite the ecosystem.
- The higher seating in a Safari Land Cruiser creates better visibility to view and photograph wildlife.
- Land Cruiser goes where other vehicles fear to tread – head deeper into the bush and easily go off-road to pursue that elusive leopard.
- Body structure, the striking body structure and tyre height making it the perfect car to use for a safari, research project or photography. The hard body exterior and camouflage will give you the safari chills even before you step into the park. The high ground clearance makes the safari land cruiser a great car to have on the unpredictable sometimes rough game tracks.
- Popup roof & rare view, enjoy national park game drive with a safari land cruiser, it has a roof pop up which offer great view of wildlife from the rare view. Many of the safari vehicles us only a sun roof, which cannot be comfortable for more than 4 people, but with a pop up roof, even 5 of you can view at the same time, and other always choose to sit at the top and take clear photo, it is also an interesting spot, if you have tried it once, and if not try enjoying a game drive sitting at the car top pop.
There are many other reasons to convince to hire a safari land cruiser, but truth is there are no better safari cars for a road trip in Tanzania than Safari Land Cruisers. In need of hiring a safari land cruiser for a tour in Tanzania, simply get in touch with car rental Tanzania and share with the reservation team or even any other car that you may want because we even offer many other types.